SharePoint Saturday 2014 is coming near and we all start to feel the vibes. April 26th is the big day! We just made the session agenda available online. Check it out here!
No comments yet.
I’m Karine Bosch and since February 2014 I’m a Premier Field Engineer for SharePoint @ Microsoft Belgium.
For 5 successive years I’ve been rewarded as SharePoint Server MVP for my contribution to the SharePoint community: I developed the U2U CAML Query Builder and its successor the CAML Designer, which I develop together with Andy Van Steenbergen.
In the many years I worked for U2U, I worked as technical assistant for Patrick Tisseghem who unfortunately died on 3th September 2008. Together with Patrick we developed the alfa and beta versions of the Silverlight BluePrint for SharePoint which contains several samples on how to integrate Silverlight with SharePoint. You can download the samples from http://www.codeplex.com/SL4SP.
I’m also board member of the belgian user group BIWUG.
And proud MEET member
- My Articles
- Creating fields using CSOM
- CAML Designer for SharePoint 2013
- Improving the Performance of your SharePoint sites
- Part 1: How to track and analyse Web Page Performance
- Part 2: Caching Possibilities in SharePoint 2010
- Part 3: BLOB Caching in SharePoint 2010
- Part 4: Output Caching in SharePoint 2010
- Part 5: Object caching
- Part 6: ASP.NET Caching
- Part 7: SharePoint classes that use built-in caching techniques
- Part 8: Configure caching on IIS
- Part 9: How to analyse the HTTP request headers and HTTP response headers
- Part 11: The Expires header and Cache-Control header
- Part 13: The Etag header
- SharePoint Controls
- AdministrationDataSource Control
- ButtonSection.ascx Control
- DateTimeControl Control
- InputFormCheckBox, InputFormCheckBoxList and InputFormCheckBoxListValidator
- InputFormSection.ascx and InputFormControl.ascx Controls
- InputFormTextBox Control
- LinkSection.ascx and LinksTable.ascx Control
- ListFieldIterator Control
- PasswordTextBox and PasswordTextBoxValidator Controls
- PeopleEditor Control
- SharePoint Validation Controls
- The ListViewByQuery Control
- SharePoint List Properties Feature
- Silverlight meets SharePoint
- Configure your SharePoint Server for Silverlight 2
- Walkthrough 1 – Integrating Silverlight 3 in a Custom List Template (part 1)
- Walkthrough 2 – Hosting Silverlight 3 in a Content Editor Web Part
- Walkthrough 3 – Integrating Silverlight 3 in a Custom List Template (part 2)
- Walkthrough 4 – Integrating Silverlight 3 in a Custom SharePoint Application Page
- SharePoint Event Receivers
- Walkthrough 1 – Developing a Simple Event Receiver
- Walkthrough 2 – Developing an Event Receiver for a Document Library
- Walkthrough 3 – Developing an Event Receiver for a Content Type
- Walkthrough 4 – Developing an Event Receiver for the ItemUpdating event
- Walkthrough 5 – Developing an Event Receiver for a Document Content Type
- Creating a Custom List Definition based on a Generic List using a Custom Content Type
- Create Custom Lists in CAML based on existing List Templates
- Walkthrough 1 – Developing an Event Receiver for a Content Type
- Create Custom List Templates in CAML
Site infoKarine Bosch’s Blog
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.